Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 05:55 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Wow, just wow. But this is the attitude of the demwits. This stuff is ok with them. So if a person can choose their gender based on what they think is "normal" then where is the line drawn? Pedophiles think their behavior is normal; so do serial killers.

And here's the kicker -- if Trump said it they would be calling for his execution. The libs just argue the Biden was taken out of context. It's hard to take that statement out of context. What kind of person supports this guy?

It is only a matter of time before they consider pedophilia acceptable. Just look at the way they celebrate the dude in the dress, remember how they celebrated and gushed over Caitlyn Jenner? The MSN headlines made me gag
"Caitlyn Jenner looks stunning in an evening gown."

The mostly left media tries to act like a lot of whatever you want to call it, is
normal. The percentage of deviations of the norm are way more common on TV than it real life. I watched a new program I never did before, all the relationships which there were maybe a dozen or more they alluded to were all either same sex or mixed race. Not a single heterosexual couple of the same race to be found. It was a show about first responders, I had no idea every other cop and fireman was gay.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)