Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 12:11 PM   #14
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
This is an embarrassingly delusional post. I hesitate to ask your opinion as to Trump's effectiveness on these two issues as compared to the last several administrations. Please wow us with your brilliance.
Sure...

The Obama Administration simply never interacted with North Korea. That was better than the currently situation of legitimizing the regime. Furthermore engaging in a Trade Spat with the regimes largest trading partner at the same time is pretty foolish when you're seeking leverage in negotiations.

Iran... we had an agreement that prevented a Nuclear Iran for the foreseeable future... we now have nothing. The moderates in the Iranian government are now also being brought up on charges by the hardliners.... I'd say it worse.

Now explain to me how any of Trump's actions have made these situations better since the Obama Card is getting pretty tiring around here. Trying arguing in the affirmative for once and trot out the accomplishments of the Administration... oh wait...

Better yet... explain how this is delusional:

Quote:
Never again will the United States be able to mount the pressure on those regimes it previously had...
I've got my evidence... trot your shit out there.

Literally every ****ing thing I said that would happen in these two situations has happened... yet I'm the delusional one.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 09-06-2018 at 12:15 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)