Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: the rebel
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 03:17 PM   #9
boys at tosconova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Looks like Newgrange can track Kavod at will.

Not a big Newgrange fan, but he's not a horrible vulnerable favorite here, even if arguably a bit underlayed.

While i'm not betting this one, several closers caught my eye. Interested if any run well

Un Ojo - strong gallop outs, improved every start. Unlikely winner could get a spot underneath if all goes well. Interesting

Barber Road - more of a contender, speed figs solid, hot barn another game stretch runner.

Ethereal Road - Impressive deep close Maiden Win. Everyone likes this one.
no doubt. baffert owns the race and his horses always improve. it's hard to look past being that he beat them and his horses get better.

i think barber road might have a bigger say if he's up closer. if he's too far back there's always the potential for trouble/problems. the 9 along with the 7 are the only two horses i give a chance to potentially win the race. and if the 9 gets away in the back far away from the lead he likely isn't winning

however, if baffert runs away and hides, wins by 5L or possibly more the 9 should automatically be 2nd/3rd.

you could see a scenario where baffert buries the 1/7/8 and they're toast. this scenario opens up the door for many a non figure to hit the board. runaway winners always bring bombs. if you like those 3 closers i would put them under him in a triple key for coffee money

Last edited by boys at tosconova; 02-26-2022 at 03:28 PM.
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)