Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 07:15 PM   #97
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Other than the tariffs on metals which caused me grief for quite a while, I have no issue with what Trump did policy wise. That one wasn't Trump's fault, it was just suppliers taking advantage of the situation to game things and then blame it all on tariffs. I try to buy USA made whenever possible, so I thought, no problem, but it was.

The issue is pretty much everyone over 18 can vote, and many of them aren't too bright. A candidate needs some votes from people that aren't too bright, or they can't win. Trump isn't getting many of those due to his personality.

The odd thing, I like people that just say what's on their mind just blurting things out. I trust people like that, the ones that think long and hard before they speak give me the creeps.
I can't vote who I think may be more marketable to the "not too brights". The Republican party needs to educate people and make them understand that unless we vote for candidates that are "can do" people, we will rapidly go the way of full blown communism.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)