Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #29
Dave Schwartz

I think you guys are missing the point.

The question - and real purpose of the thread - was to address the question, "Who do you call for advice on improving your handicapping process?"

That fact that Formula does or does not currently bet does not take anything away from his skill set, which includes what I was exactly looking for: an analytical yet statistically-based mind.

In my experience, the guys who do better at the window are the ones who work to improve. Ironically, one does not do that by just handicapping lots of races.

That would be like expecting a farmer to increase his yield by planting more fields the way he does now.

Of course, another product of my experience is that most players do not (or refuse) collaborate.

Sure, a player may ask, "Who do you like in this race?" but they do not usually sit down and create or join a Handicapping MasterMind Group with the idea of mutual improvement.

Dave

(Thaskalos, this signature is for you.)
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.