Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 08:10 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
I'm for progressive income tax rates. If you are not, you are either filthy rich or dim.

I'm against income tax cuts. Too many people don't pay their fair share. Cutting income tax rates hurts people who need help. Show me a GOP tax cut and I'll show you cuts in entitlements for people in need. It's selfish and it's stupid.

I'm for a woman's right to choose. Not allowing the right to choose is forcing somebody else's opinion into something that is none of their business.

I like voting for people who insist on healthcare for every American. I would rather join people who are not too cheap or selfish to contribute toward paying for it.

I prefer sensible gun laws. And I don't want everybody I run into packing a weapon. Sooner or later a fool is going to do something stupid with that gun they are packing. It happens just about weekly.

I like unions. A lot. The working man needs one. Sooner or later unions are guaranteed to make a comeback.

I'm for legal weed and legal sports betting.

That's enough for now. My ravioli and meatballs are ready!
I'm adverse to mental diseases which is why I'm a conservative.

» Advertisement