Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
bisket

defrancis dash grade 1 who do you like

heres the past pefromances from drf.com. its the race of the day tomorrow. so the formulator pps are free.
http://www.drf.com/formulator-web/Fr...ormance-race/9
question: can the bisket hit a longshot in this race? you betcha. did anyone have ah day in the tobaggan? da bisket did. what's the secret to ah day's winning races? hmmm!! lets see. there is something that has happened in each one of ah day's big wins. trust me its right there in front of you. ok in every one of ah days wins. the pace setter has run back to back 22 and change opening 1/4's. what does vineyard haven, roaring lion, ravalo, and fleet valid like to run? 22 and change . now there's two who may get 21 and change for the 1st 1/4 sacred journey and saratoga russell, but i think they'll run a 22 1st 1/4 in this one. now theres another angle to this race that i like, and mike hammersley is nice enough to point this out. peace chant looked like a world beater on dirt in california. unfortunatly he's only had poly to run on recently. his effort in the forego was good, but will be overlooked. i like him for an exotic because the race is gonna set up for him and ah day. so right now there's two definates for my bets. 10$to win on ah day and peace chant. i'll decide on one or two horses for my tri box tomorrow. 3$ exacta box on ah day and peace chant also.
bisket is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most