Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 03:53 PM   #44
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
I am not too fond of either of them also. The problem is we are not voting for class president of the 4th grade. Hopefully our representatives are elected based on their policies and track records for implementing their policies. When was the last time there was a discussion of what policies would best serve the citizens of the US? Just hating the choices in front of you doesn't put you in some special position of superiority.

That's what I told my wife in 2020. She is a dem and leans a bit left. She hates Trump and knows Biden is cognitively impaired. I don't discuss politics with her, she realizes it all on her own. She was torn about who to vote for and it was really bothering her so I told her she needs to vote for whoever is best for the country. I heard her tell my kids she voted for Trump when they asked, I'm sure it was painful.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.