Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #309
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Glad to see you back, Reckless......However, Trump right now appears to be the loser....Don't push a bad hand as your comeback, China has the leverage, though things might change in the next year.

Don't hold your breath for things to change quickly, they won't, if at all.
Hi Randall and thanks for your welcome back ...

Don't know where you get your info but I would double-down on finding other outlets if I were you.

President Trump and the USA have been winning this battle with China since jump street.

Yes, the international business globalists, the Fortune 500 traitors, the US Chamber of Commerce and Wall Street all of them want the anti-American worker/citizen status quo to remain but there has never been a US President like Trump and he's kicking their butt on every turn. He won't let that happen. He isn't stupid like the Bush famliy nor corrupt like the Clintons and Obama.

China watches CNN World and are regularly being fed fake and incorrect hate Trump news on a daily basis... such as Trump is getting impeached and Trump is losing the 2020 election.

Once China realizes both won't be happening, and I think they are now getting the message, their conduct and willingness to make a deal comes closer to fruition by the day.

Donald J. Trump, and the US worker/citizen/economy, are all holding a winning hand right now.

China is on the brink of economic disaster and social upheaval, two things I basically predicted could happen a countless times on here over the past 1-2 years.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)