Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 07:15 PM   #33
chadk66

we have regressed in this country in regards to guns. used to be nearly everyone knew how to use them and knew how to respect them. And there were morals in this country. That's all been thrown out the window. We need to have gun safety and usage classes in our school systems. Teach kids proper use, care and respect for them. When I was a freshman in high school my biology teacher had an FFL. Sold firearms on the side to supplement his teachers salary. All the guns needed to be signed for. Therefor they had to be delivered to the school. Just so happened UPS came during the period I had his class. He would run down and get them and bring them back to the class and open em up and pass them around for all to check out. And the thing that amazes me to this day is none of those damn guns jumped up and started shooting people.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)