Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Risen Star
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
f2tornado

Nice write up above. I'm going with Airoforce . He has already beat some of the best young turf horses out there and has already beat highly regarded Mor Spit along with second ML choice Mo Tom. He has Buckpasser-x, the best Brisnet pace figures, and coming off a nice work. He is certainly no lock but I will bet with confidence.

It gets a little more interesting trying to nail down my trifecta. Mo Tom certainly looked good overcoming some problems at the start in previous trip over the track and the LeComte has demonstrated ample class this year. A must include in my exotics. I'm not yet sold on Gun Runner but getting hot Geroux who hasn't missed the board often in FG stakes this year. I will consider Its All Relevant to boost the trifecta payoff as his Brisnet pace figures fit the race well. Jersey Joe certainly a capable rider. Tom's Ready might not be ready for this distance but respectable last trip in a field that has flattered since. Johnny V is a plus. Uncle Walter in the same boat as Tom. Picks up JC who is one of the best. Maker does a good job spotting his horses.

$20W
$3 EX /
$2 EX /
$2 BOX /
I will bet this $1 tri and then add smaller versions.
/ /

Last edited by f2tornado; 02-19-2016 at 01:41 PM.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)