Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 05:27 PM   #18
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Now you are calling me sensitive, that is an insult. When you imply I am in a cult you are labeling me as supporting things I do not. That seems to be a game I see often on another form I belong to. Agreeing with Trump on the part of the Republican platform he aligns with does not make someone a Trump Cult Member as lefties like to label people.

My best example of most of the main stream media being liberal propaganda machines was how the Kyle Rittenhouse trial was covered. I had a friend who actually thought Rittenhouse shot black people as he was constantly referred to as a white supremacist and my friend was not alone. CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, etc all had the guy guilty. Any one that watched unbiased Court TV wondered why he was tried in the first place. The prosecution even called witnesses that proved Rittenhouse was acting in self defense.

Fox News is right wing but I don't consider them propaganda because I don't consider much of what I have seen broadcast as misleading or lying. Most of the news I see from them is local or Tucker Carlson.

I do watch PBS, quite often, but two things will get me to change the channel on a program, constantly saying "climate change" and bringing up race and sexual orientation.
'Sensitive' is an insult?
Grow a pair for Chrissakes. What's the matter with 'sensitive'? Is that an affront to your masculinity?
You remind me of another poster who got bent out of shape when I called him 'pal' or 'buddy'. Hint: he was right by your side in a recent thread - the both of you getting chastised by Mike.

Your last sentence (partly in bold) are two things you've been quite obsessed with lately. I'm not surprised you turn the channel when those topics arise. You've been on a 2-3 week posting tirade about both of those topics.

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 09-07-2022 at 05:30 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)