Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:04 AM   #5371
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Interesting horse running in the 8th @ PARX today:

KINGSLAYER 20-1

What's interesting is he's been claimed a couple times recently--looking at what he's done lately, you gotta wonder why?

Now...here's where it gets crazy. Kingslayer will be running in his 3rd race in 3 weeks today. Doesn't show many works--but why would he? He had a 90-day layoff end of last year, and took all of Jan this year off.

His new trainer that claimed him last out, is one of those 3-for-50 trainers.
Normally that would be the end of my interest in Kingslayer--except for one thing.

His hapless trainer shows a decent win% and big ROI nowhere-- but "1ST RACE AFTER A CLAIM".

I'll put a few ducats down on the King today at Parx.

Good Luck,

-NCG
Greg, normally 3 or 4 claims in the last 10 get my interest, but 6 times in last 10? And Woodhouse made 4 of them alone. Looks like his Nice Surpise is the stronger half of entry to me. While I haven't heard it yet, we've been getting gale force winds all morning, so if Philly is getting hammered as well, may be cancelled. GL

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)