Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:49 PM   #52
lex

People seem to forget when this Russia stuff actually started. It was way back during the election when Trump said he wanted to have a better relationship with Putin. That's all it took. The Dems went nuts and therefore the media went nuts.

Except someone always says this when they're running or first become President. Bush certainly did and failed. Obama certainly did. I think everyone remembers the stupid button. Trump says it and it's the end of the world.

And Facebook ads that were targeted at people that were apparently already supporters seems like not that big a deal. Politicians run ridiculous false crap all the time. And no I don't want any country doing this. At least China takes responsibilities when they run newspaper ads. And why am I to believe this was the first time ads and bots from other countries were used?

People have lost their minds. I remember after that first Putin phone call the administration did a read out. Of course Putin's people claimed it was all untrue and the media seemed to be siding with Putin. What in the world? So now I guess the media is colluding with Russia.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)