Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 01:44 PM   #4392
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

*chirp* *chirp*

Were's everybody? No one bet the ponies anymore? Last I looked, there were about quarter million page views on this thread.....of which 12 people commented.

Come on....who ya betting today? What plays are winning, and where? I'll tell you a good track---after your done for the day...win or lose--check out Remington. It'a seriously a good Pace-View track.

There's a gentleman on my website--that has asked what the ROI is for my programs. That's a good, honest question.....if you haven't been around racing long. No shame in that.

My answer is: In what situation? What track? What distance?

If you mean (I suspect you might)...overall ROI? Blindly betting every selection of every play that pops up?

My friend, I understand your naivety....but there isn't a program on earth capable of a positive ROI betting everything. No matter what your favorite track--or favorite play....you still have to decide to bet or not.

I've had horses that look so good---I'm giddy with excitement. Then I check horse's connections...and my heart sinks. Trainer may be winless....or horse is mysteriously moving to a distance he's never shown anything,etc.

So.....I can't give you an ROI. Every player will have a different ROI. Magic Mike's players--same thing. Depends on how dedicated they are to winning.

Have a good day, all

-NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)