Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 02:56 AM   #7
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Good for you! Family trumps everything. I suspect you will have many years to enjoy with them.

Is it CJ that lives there or another son?
Do you plan to live with them or near them? Oops! I am being nosy. But.....near is better than with.

And I know NOtHING about liviing in the DFW area,
Middle son lives in the DFW area. CJ spent 23 years in the USAF traveling around the world with his family. The son in DFW lived here metro Baltimore until 4 years ago and I am very close with the g-kids and miss them very much- time to rekindle. I have had it here with the punk attitude, the murders, the taxes, but most of all. not seeing the family.

I will however do my utmost to bug the s--t out of you with my PA posts from the Southwest area and now that I will be closer to the Chitown area, I may see you one day at AP !!!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)