Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

If I am flipping channels and bored I will watch the start of the left spewing garbage late night talk, making a guessing game out if it. First how long will it take them to bash Trump in their monologue that is usually a matter of seconds and how many Trump bashing stories in a row will start the evening? Once those numbers are officially satisfied I switch the channel. If I ever watch the world wide evening network news I do the same thing. It seems unless their is a long running disaster unfolding like Harvey, they will lead off with a Trump bashing story and you will get 2 or 3 more within the 30 minutes. You wonder when they are going to get some new material?

I could not stand Obama, but even I would not watch a variety talk show or news program that centered their whole time slot around bashing him. I think Trump gets ripped on for things no other president has. I am waiting for them to have a news story bashing him for what he eats for breakfast.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement