Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 07:21 AM   #188
Parkview_Pirate

ah, it just keeps getting worse

For any of you who have tried the new TS "beta" web experience going live on December 10th, you're in for a treat. Not. Just an awful interface for using on a PC. I thought the last update was bad, but this is even worse.

Again, you would think a company that's had to support old interfaces dating back to the Winticket and Youbet days would understand their clientele are not all 11 year olds with a zippy tablet. And you would be wrong.

Change for the sake of change ONLY, introducing no new functionality or capability is pretty pointless. Having to poke around to find the right buttons is a serious waste of time. If the goal is to drive users to other ADWs, I would describe the recent changes as quite successful. In two changes they've taken what I enjoyed as the one of the best interfaces, to easily the worst of the big three (TS, Xpressbet and TVG).

TS will remain an ADW for PPs only for me.....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement