Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 12:24 AM   #6747
OzYank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Big Purple Strikes again. I apologize for posting the card again Greg . I just got in for the Late P4 this evening at CT 01-30. I'll be damned the Best 5 Crushed the entire card once again at Charlestown this evening literally running the table and going 8 for 8. I only wish that I had gotten in on time to play that Late P5. Of course, God willing there will be other days for such things!!

This included a Late P4 for $1 that paid 603.80.
A Late P5 for a $1 that paid 3,269.50 and a
$1 dollar P6 that paid 2,939.00

Very Very Nice Greg!! On Race #5 the #7 was scratched and on Race #6 the #2 Delayed Engagement were each scratched. For some reason if the race is less than five furlongs I don't have the ability to scratch the horses that aren't participating.

Wonderful Stuff Greg! When Best 5 is Hot it kind of reminds me of the old Jerry Reed song, "When You're Hot, You're Hot"!!

Attachment 29219
I'll give you a tip Vinnie on those 4.5 furlong races that you cant scratch the horses. What I discovered is if you select a different race that has the same amount of horses or more then you go back to the 4.5f race it keeps the horse numbers in the scratch box.
Then you just doubleclick that number and you will notice it treats it as a scratch when you run your consensus report etc.
Only time you are out of luick is if one of those 4.5f races has more horses listed than any of the others.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom