Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:21 AM   #91
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, if you (using the general YOU here, not YOU personally) think Bitcoins are a sham and a ponzi scheme, but you're scared of them going limit up, then I would suggest you really don't think they are such a scam after all.

And let's be realistic here...unless some major country abandons their current currency and declares Bitcoin their currency going forward (chances of that happening are, dare I say, nil), you really don't have that much to worry about in terms of losing your life savings in a lock limit situation.

For the record, I am not going to trade Bitcoin futures...long or short...I'm just asking those who are so bearish on them and call them a scam and a ponzi scheme, why aren't you itching to short at least 1 contract...
Because I don't ever itch to gamble.

I thought about your question after you asked it. Other than my lack of willingness to see gambling as anything more than an entertainment expense, why would I want to bet on something with that risk/reward ratio?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)