Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 08:25 AM   #13
lamboguy

the wold keep turning, but we have to learn from history. people don't change, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

for those that don't know what the world is all about, its pretty simple. either you are doing the eating or something else is eating you up.

in broad day light we are witnessing the newest generation of scum bum dirty rats that have to be forced out of their holes and eliminated. it doesn't matter which innocent person they are hiding behind, if the innocent goes down with them, that's life.

the reason why i know that i am right is that when we see the unconscionable acts on video, the culprits have their faces covered up an their voices scrambled. that is telling me this has nothing to do with religion, just some madman that is leading their lemming follower's that are also demented. the religion part is just a smokescreen to keep their follower's in line.

they are scaring their own mother's and children to make sure their evil ways are embedded into their culture to ruin the world.

our problem is we have no strong leaders in our world today that are prepared to sacrifice for the good of all mankind
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most