Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 11:16 AM   #43
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Why do you assume that I was saying or implying anything negative about JR's wife? I think she is attractive. She is not petite. You've heard of the acronym BBW. It means Big, Beautiful Woman. That is what Mrs. JustRalph is and to a lesser degree that is what Mrs. Michael Moore is.

Apparently when you looked at the picture I posted, you found something that lead you to believe there was something unattractive there. That was your perception, not mine.
It's ALL about CONTEXT, Mosty, but then, YOU knew that. When you make this comment: "How appropriate that JustRalph should make fun of someone's weight and appearance." and add the roll eyes at the end, it's not too hard figure what you were alluding to, based on JR's post. That would have been ok, but then you had to add the, BTW: That is JustRalph's wife in front of him. In the 'context' of the conversation, THAT was comparing JR's wife to MM's wife. You can try to walk that back all you want to, but based on the number of post you have here that are full of hate, vitriol, and name calling, it won't work.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)