Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 11:40 AM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
2 months ago the social administration sent me a notice that i was getting a $130 a month raise in benefits. that sounds great even though i have to pay about $30 of that for income taxes that i already paid years ago. so that leaves me with a nice round $100 more than i was getting. this week i got notified by medicare that part b has gone up from $135 a month to now $170. so thats ok because i still have $65 left from my raise. but now i also got hit from Blue Cross Blue Shield that my supplemental plan has gone up from $240 per month to $280 per month which still leaves me ahead $25 a month that i can put forward for the increase in gasoline, heat, food and other insurance premium raises that i am forced to carry like car and home insurance. my car insurance went up $180 for the year and home insurance went up $2000 for the year.

i still have to count my lucky stars because i got a break on the other side of things that overcomes all this inflation. i got the CAW out of the win pools in New York and Kentucky is now giving me penny breakage!

The White House would probably say they insurance companies are evil and price gouging. I got hit with the exact same car insurance increase, went from $300 to $390 every 6 months. That makes sense as it matches the increase in the cost of used cars. As for the house, the cost of materials for home repair and construction have gone sky high.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)