Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 04:03 PM   #10
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Just to give a little biblical perspective to this thread, all manner of child abuse goes all the way back to the ancient pagans who didn't think anything of roasting their kids alive as offerings to their gods. Baal worship in the ancient near east was nothing less than Satan and demon worship. And those spiritual forces of darkness liked nothing better than to defile children by robbing them of their innocence (especially through sexual practices or rituals), or of life itself (abortion in or out of the womb being prime modern day examples). Even the ancient pagan temples employed male and/or female prostitutes which often included children. There is a reason why the bible tells us that Satan has the power of death (Heb 2:14-15). He hates life...just likes the Democrat Party does -- that love the Culture of Death an all manner of sexual perversity. It would not be an exaggeration to label the Democrat Party the party of Satan. He owns them lock, stock and barrel.

I predict that before this decade runs out (assuming Christ doesn't return beforehand), there will be a huge push to legalize pedophilia. Leftists are already working overtime to alienate kids from their parents -- to fracture the family unit. Leftists are particularly interested in controlling every aspect of a kid's life. And I mean every aspect, including their sexuality!

As Solomon once said, "There's nothing new under the sun" (Eccl 1:9). The forces of darkness have been at this game for a very long time, and they're a lot smarter and shrewder than most of us are. They already "own" most of the world, spiritually speaking. Just recently I read an article about some human rights commission or whatever in the U.N. wherein only 37 sovereign states in this dark world acknowledged the rights of babies within the womb. These 37 countries (of the 195 or so within the world) gave a big thumb's down to abortion rights. And what was really fascinating about the article is that of these 37 nations only 3 of them were western countries! Poland and Hungry were two of them and I forget the weird name of the third one -- but it began with a K. The West has all but lost its soul.
Could not be more spot on!
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)