Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 06:41 AM   #1507
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
This is a really good thread of what has happened over the last 24-36 hours in the Kherson Oblast. Also provides a good explanation of the strategies around combined arms and mechanized warfare.

This is pretty textbook what seems to be happening and I agree with most of what he is saying. Only one major difference so far.

If you look at the first image the town of Snihurivka is the key stone of the Russian defensive lines and there are now unconfirmed reports that Ukrainian forces are in the city. This would break the spine of their defensive line. A route ensues as Russian's will flee towards the city proper and coast where they'll be trapped.

https://twitter.com/noclador/status/...37yrDKdtQ5HVyg
The Russian officer staff seem to be I’ll equipped to fight conventional warfare. The Ukrainian battle tactics are taught at every war college on the planet. I don’t assume the Russian general staff is untrained so I must assume that they are miscalculating morale amongst the troops.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)