Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 07:46 PM   #1428
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
No, I get tired of arguing with people like you that have no idea how ignorant you are about US/western foreign policy goals in Russia. I occasionally need a break from the naïveté of silly children like you.

You probably think the Russians bombed the gas line even though there are videos of the US/west threatening it. It was more likely the CIA/US that did it. You know why they probably did it? It’s because winter is coming and conditions in Europe are going to be brutal enough that the people might have demanded negotiations to end the war and return imports of Russian energy for heat and etc.. The west does not want to end the war. It’s the west that wanted the war to begin with. The policy goal is to overthrow Putin. Even our senile President said that before he was forced to back off the following day. They will do everything they can to keep this war going until Putin is out even if means Europeans freezing, dying, and going broke. And of course the rest of the world will suffer too.

Go back to your La La land.
You type awfully long responses for someone tired.

Always seem to leave when questioned though and then turn up with something new.

Newest edition is the west bombed their own pipelines so they can't get the heating fuel.

Biden wanted the war even though the US didn't invade anyone... I know... I know... it was...

NATO aggression
Uniting Russophones
Creating a buffer area

Or whatever reason of convenience you need for the present argument...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)