Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Mueller Time?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 01:22 AM   #86
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
I dismissed your Obama economy "growth" vs. Trump's countless times before. I am still waiting for YOUR explanation on how Obama's <2 per cent annual GDP growth is better than Trump's >3+ annual GDP growth record. You ignored that request at least twice before.
Neither can be claimed as Obama's growth record or Trump's growth record. Attributing those numbers to either is nonsense. Neither did anything significant enough to influence those numbers. But certainly early growth in the business cycle contributes to more growth later in the cycle. Your reference to them indicates an ignorance of economics too deep to address.

My "Econ 101" students knew better at the end of the first six weeks of the semester. Maybe you should take an "Intro to Econ" course to catch up on the reality of the discipline. God knows Trump should do the same.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)