Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Mueller Time?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 12:02 AM   #81
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Public opinion proves nothing about the reality of the economy. A reality that you ignore in favor of petty little personal slams like those above.

Trump inherited an economy that had seven years of growth under Obama. Under Obama, not because of Obama. The economy continues to be strong under Trump, not because of Trump.

If you want to challenge that, please reply with facts, not chippy little name calling.
I included links to the snarky little slams YOU posted earlier on here. I even made it easy for those that are lazy and provided a few quoted paragraphs to make it even easier, especially for you.

So whine all you want and claim I only made personal attacks. It won't work. People on here know better. And they can read! You are the one with the chippy little nonsense name calling.

I dismissed your Obama economy 'growth' vs. Trump's countless times before. I am still waiting for YOUR explanation on how Obama's <2 per cent annual GDP growth is better than Trump's >3+ annual GDP growth record. You ignored that request at least twice before.

You also ignored the fact that Obama's 'growth' economy lost 300,000 manufacturing jobs during his tenure and Trump has created about 600,000 such jobs -- and over 5.5 million total jobs in only 2 + years as President.

Here's one more article in addition to the two I linked here earlier. Don't forget to pass it along to all the Trump bashing fanboys you hang with:

Quote:
American employers posted nearly 7.6 million open jobs in January, one million more jobs than the U.S. has officially unemployed people.

That nearly matched the record high set in November and confirmed the very strong jobs numbers reported in January, when payrolls reportedly grew by 311,000.

Friday’s report also revised December upward, with 7.479 million openings compared to the initial report of 7.335 million.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-by-1-million/
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement