Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 04:33 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Most players hate the combine medical process. Each team brings in their own doctors and each team wants them examined by their own doctors. If 20 teams are interested in a player, thats 20 thorough examinations with all teams doing the same things and asking the same questions. Cant say that I blame anyone for passing on the medical.

I hope that doesn't mean 20 prostrate exams.

I actually had a physical for a new job that I did not pass because of my back. The very large company actually had a GP on staff who was female, she was attractive to boot. She asked if I was ok with being examined by a female, she said if not I would have to go to urgent care. I asked her if that was a serious question, and said no problem. She said some men are not comfortable with female doctors. I could not imagine a straight man being comfortable with a dude holding his nuts and then giving him a digital exam with sausage fingers.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.