Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Nugent
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #47
hcap

Looks like he has matured somewhat. An older interview

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/26/ted_...ced_interview/

Ted Nugent defends South African apartheid, using the n-word in newly resurfaced interview

But in a new report, Media Matters, the left-wing media watchdog and frequent Nugent antagonist, has unearthed a 1990 Detroit Free Press interview in which Nugent opines on apartheid in South Africa, using the n-word, and why he named his tour of Japan the “Jap Whack Tour.” Amazingly, nearly every single one of these comments is even worse than his “subhuman mongrel” remark.

Ted Nugent on apartheid:

“[A]partheid isn’t that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal.”

Ted Nugent on black South Africans:

“The preponderance of South Africa is a different breed of man. I mean that with no disrespect. I say that with great respect. I love them because I’m one of them. They are still people of the earth, but they are different. They still put bones in their noses, they still walk around naked, they wipe their butts with their hands. And when I kill an antelope for ‘em, their preference is the gut pile. That’s what they ****ing want to eat, the intestines. These are different people. You give ‘em toothpaste, they ****ing eat it…I hope they don’t become civilized. They’re way ahead of the game.”

Ted Nugent on using the n-word:

“I use the word ****** a lot because I hang around with a lot of ******s, and they use the word ******, and I tend to use words that communicate…I don’t mean to offend. I’m a fun guy, not a sexist or racist.”

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)