Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 12:05 PM   #75
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Yeah, when I say “us” I’m pretty much including Americans all over the world. It could be anywhere. They have no fear of Biden

I started following politics at a young age during the Nixon vs Humphrey election of 1968. From then until the current administration I always considered Jimmy Carter the most spineless when dealing with foreign aggression. Biden has taken that title away from him easily, worst president ever in my lifetime.

Of course with the 20th anniversary of 9-11 today, the events have been covered a lot this past week. It is quite a contrast how George Bush reacted to an act of terror compared to how Biden did when the 13 servicemen were killed. Bush had trouble containing his anger and wanted to immediately hunt down and punish those responsible. Much lower scale, but we had Biden who just calmly read off a teleprompter blended with faking like he was grieving.

Watching all those George Bush speeches and interviews you could see he was most often speaking his mind and not reading off a teleprompter or reciting a memorized speech. Look what we have now, Joe Biden staring into a teleprompter most of the time and lost without it. I have a sick feeling the disaster in Afghanistan will release a new reign of terror on the USA and our allies and we have the ultimate worse administration in place to deal with it.

On a show about the CIA and their involvement in intelligence operations before and after 9-11. I really enjoyed the interviews they had with Jose Rodriguez who was a CIA official in charge of "Enhanced interrogation techniques." Obama outlawed most of those techniques when he started office. Jose explained all the things they did to suspected high ranking terrorists to extract information, and made no apologies.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-11-2021 at 12:06 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)