Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 11:03 AM   #80
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
I can't figure you guys out. yesterday a lot of you supported Ben Carson starting a war over Russian planes in Syria.

at the republican debate it was "oh mon dieu" the debt, the debt, the economy, the economy.

today it's back to "what ever it takes $2-3 trillion whatever" and we all know this country can't chew gum and walk at the same time, so the economy will be destroyed that's a given.

but for a solution, you can start by stopping all travel and cut off internet traffic with the middle east, the mullahs send their message out via internet. But we all know that won't happen , big business will say no.
I think I've been fairly consistent.

I don't like foreign involvement, but I don't like weakness and appeasement in the face of aggression either. I'm not sure what I would do from here. Obama took a bad situation and made it much worse.

Maybe allowing Russia to clean up the mess is the least bad alternative. I'm not a fan of Putin and it seems clear that having Assad in power and greater Russian influence in the region is not an ideal solution, but allowing the crazies to get control is a worse idea.

The only thing I am sure of is that opening the US border to refugees from that area like Obama wants to do is dumber than a bag of rocks.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 11-14-2015 at 11:06 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)