Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 08:43 PM   #11
Kbatch57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Good catch, that is a Highly Pressured/Highly Pressured race, then take a look at the Track profile (attached), I normally switch the bias to neutral on these types of races especially given the track profile here. The is a closer but normally is in striking range at 2nd call as confirmed by AcP the who would have been the pick with a late bias was a dead closer who was not within 8L at 2nd call AcP

Edit: I actually play this portfolio so I take a close look at these races, I have not been turning my changes back to straight out of the box. This was a fairly simple call and I will say on red highly pressured race I always turn the bias to neutral and see what it does.....if something catches my eye I will look further. I do something similar on Gulfstream turf races...I switch the bias from late to Early as speed often holds on the GP turf.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to explain your take on that race and the methodology that you use. It is appreciated!
Kbatch57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most