Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 08:21 AM   #1
mhaney0423

ValueCapper AVC Portfolio Blind Bet Results

JUNE 2021

Hello All,

As promised, here are the results for the month of June using the Valuecapper AntiValue Countdown Portfolio. Here is what I did for this experiment, and I HIGHLY recommend NOT doing this with real money.

I first pulled all race changes at 12PM EST each day, scratches made after that time were not taken into account because I place all my bets for the day at about noon. I did not actually bet these races, at least not in the way I am doing here (BLINDLY) but if I were to do it, this is how I would. After pulling scratches I eliminated all races that Valuecapper said were Red (Consider Passing) or Orange (Proceed with Extreme Caution). I then looked at the AVC portfolio and placed conditional $20 (paper) win bets on each horse listed as AVC with conditional odds being the Valuecapper suggested odds.

Here are the results

58 BETS

4 WINNERS

WIN% 6.9

TOTAL $ BET 1160

TOTAL $ RET 1404

NET $ RETURN +244

ROI 21%

WINNERS PAID $141, $272, $448, $542

Again, I do not personally bet these this way, and I dont recommend ever just blindly betting any selections. I just am running this experiment to show the power of this particular portfolio, and when I have back ran the data, it shows way more profitable months than losing months, I wanted to see if it would be the same if I didnt back fit the data and acted the same as if I was really betting these. The first month of this experiment went about as I expected, although the win % was a bit lower than the 9-10% I usually see.

For anyone with the valuecapper program, please note, I do NOT use default settings and all of these hypothetical bets were made at noon EST so all scratches were not available which would affect the odds, so if you back run this after charts are downloaded you may see different results. Also please note, I do not bet a horse less than 5-1, so if an AVC horse has a VCP of 7/2 it automatically defaults to 5-1 for me

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AVC June2021 1.JPG (198.4 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg AVC June2021 2.JPG (193.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg AVC June2021 3.JPG (46.5 KB, 39 views)
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)