Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #6
shouldacoulda

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtheyreoff
I love the inference that these races are being fixed.

The jockey's winning share of that third race was $2,700. You really think jockeys are gonna pass up that kind of money to help out other jockeys?
It isn't so much about the jockeys share as compared to cashing tickets. That winner paid $4.80. That's not chicken feed. In fact you couldn't buy chicken feed with that winner. The colluded exacta paid $13.20. Major score. Things happen in races. Sometimes in your favor, sometimes against. I see plenty of wrist flicks with the whip. So light I have to wonder if they ever reach the horse. It's all part of the game and that's why data models are flawed. When I see questionable riding patterns I boycott the track. I'll take my $2.00 elsewhere Not for long though, otherwise I wouldn't have any tracks left to play. Know what I mean?

Last edited by shouldacoulda; 11-11-2013 at 05:35 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)