Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 10:10 PM   #11
Neumeier

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
What really sucks about the management there? The owners typically pay between 10-15% of collections to the management company.

You do not mention what state you are in, but as mentioned before - states have the 'rules' the landlords must follow. Many states even put out a brochure or pamphlet explaining renters 'rights'. I would be surprised if your state allows landlord to come and remove your stuff without some sort of court 'unlawful detainer' proceeding.

Do you know the owners? Maybe they do not know the management sucks.

Unless the location or price is excellent, it might be a good idea to start looking for another place anyway. You probably are now on a month to month, after a few years.
We aren't renewing the lease that comes up in June. We are buying a house. We are in Massachusetts. I don't know the owners. I'd like to just bring it to their attention that they threatened to come empty the house. If he explains that it's how it works I'd be fine with it.
Neumeier is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)