Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:06 AM   #14
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity
kicked off 2015 with a trip to horseshoe baltimore to cash all the free slots play i earned in pursuit of diamond status before it expired.

joined a brand new game around 1:00 and was dealt KK in my very first hand!

the cowboys held up and 2015 was off to a +$62 start!!

for the next 14 hours though i just got absolutely rag-dolled. KK lost 3x, AK lost (at least) 8x without a single win, and i connected on one straight out of about 15 good draws. fortunately i was able to flop a couple sets of 6s to avoid the atm line but dropped $156 in the end.

good luck to everyone in 2015!!

game -156
year -156 (0-1)
shook off this loss in the opener and went 4-1 the rest of January to post my 4th consecutive winning month. (or at least non-losing month)

blew an $82 lead in the one (small) loss at horseshoe Baltimore but came back with a big win there the next week. picked bad seats in two no limit games at pen and my short stack buy in hurt me in one hand there. fortunately I was able to post wins in both games though and continue to look to follow the advice I was given in my "2014" thread about seat selection and increasing buy ins.

hope everyone here is doing well!!

month +251 (4-2)
year +251 (4-2)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)