Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:48 AM   #9
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You want to kick the economy in to high gear?

1, Erase all credit card debt. This frees up billions of $$$ for spending.

2. Cancel all credit cards. This clears the system.

3. Implement common sense credit car program with reasonable, fixed interest rates and reasonable limits. Prohibit advertising for CC's. Make the person work to get one, and work to keep it.

With the obscene interest rates CCs have been charging for years, anyone that goes broke taking the current CC balance hit probably is not responsible enough to remain in business anyway.

I can see an economy souring with money being freed up to churn its way around the country.

Why go after the rich when you can go after their banks?
Sipping the AOC Kool Aid,are we?

Credit cards are short term. loans,plain and simple. If you can't pay off the balance on time,interest kicks in.If you can't pay on time,don't do the crime. Nobody HAS to have a credit card.We still have freedom of choice in this great land of ours. I think.

Not allowing CC's to advertise would be a violation of First Amendment rights.Y'know, the Constitution.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)