Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:26 PM   #1177
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanover1
Obviously you missed Dershowitz comment that the prosecutor was criminal in bringing forth charges in this manner. Yep ya missed it.....and then this post......THIS is the most stupid statement I have ever read in my entire life. Dumbass.
You hypocrite! You complained earlier about people calling you names, but then turn around and attack me? I didn't even call you stupid. I said your statement was!

Hanny, the prosecutor had nothing to do with Martin's death! Whether or not the prosecutor should be charged is irrelevant to the kid's death. Therefore, it's an entirely separate issue.

Plus you did say about Mr. D rather dismissively: He is a paid defense attorney. What else were we supposed to hear? So, how is his take on the prosecutor even relevant, huh? How come you're not equally dismissive of those comments that you allege Mr. D made? Also, did Alan D say specifically that she should be charged for misconduct in this case?

And or your info, I "missed" Alan D's remarks because Mack's #1158 that was supposed to link us to Alan D on YouTube is a dud. It's nothing but a white blank on my monitor.

Boxcar

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)