Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 01:38 PM   #103
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
My Doctor told me n the wife to do this about 3-4 months ago. We have been doing it. Also using mouthwash twice a day with a deep gargle. My wife deals with 3-4k people a week. We are trying to be careful. Just had my 3rd employee test positive, but he had been off work for a week and got tested because his father became ill. We have yet to have anybody come to work ill. We check temps upon arrival and halfway thru shifts. We also have strict mask and glove rules.
I picked up on the mouthwash use during the summer, I have a go bag that is always going from the car to a chair and everywhere the car goes. In the bag is disinfectant wipes and the mouthwash. Basically you can learn to stop touching your face with some effort. Masks are a edict in New Hampshire and after you leave the ATM, Store, or anyplace else the disinfectant wipes on the hands and the mouthwash also with deep gargle spit before the car leaves its parking spot. If I make 5 stops in a day it happens 5 times. I can not see how this flu season would be any impact due to everyone doing their own thing having some effect. Regardless of shock and scare news with soon to be vaccinations hitting 60% to 70% this thing will be in the rear view mirror.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most