Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 09:29 PM   #50
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You are full of it. I told you there may be miscalculations and anyone with half a brain knows that. I am telling you it is the experts in medicine and epidemiology who have a better handle on the data than amateurs who whine it's wrong.

You are the one who refuses to tell me what corrections should be made. Do you have a link supporting your claim of "without data supporting deaths that aren't due to c19+ complications."

As far as I can tell, other than PA's original article about "herd immunity" in Sweden, I am the only one posting credentialed sources. You are absent.
(as usual)

And I just posted two indicating fatalities in fact, may be underestimated.
You act as if the "experts in medicine and epidemiology" are all honest and beyond reproach, with no agenda whatsoever.....Comical and naïve, at the very least....Yeah, I'll never question what they say Harry, I'm just going along with the majority of the mindless enslaved sheep, ready for shearing and slaughter at their command.....Hunters have now become the Hunted, indeed.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)