Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #116
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhead
maybe as part of the boycott we could all pool our money that we would have played in California, and bet it into any California Pick 6 carryovers that pop up. Then we could still bet our normal handle at SoCal, but most days we'd technically be boycotting.

Kind of a win-win.

/s
To me that seems like just giving the track the handle we were working to withhold from them, only now at an even higher takeout rate.

Pooling the money to attack a P6 carryover outside CA might mske sense if we needed to prove how much was being kept out CA pools, but how could you seriously handle the funds and guarantee their safety as well as a full proportionate, legal payout ro each contributor? Wouldn't we would need a collectvely owned ADW to do something like that?

Until you figure out how to make that work, I'll just keep betting Monmouth P4s and P5s on my own.
Indulto is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)