Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 11:28 AM   #2
Robert Fischer
clean money

Smile Bob's Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
I give you today's Bob Hope Stakes, with 4 entrants, 3 trained by Baffert.

If you can bet this thing, you are a heartier (or more degenerate) soul than I.
you rang?

All four are fine 2yos. The Forbidden Kingdom hopefully takes some 'glass-half-FULL' $$, due to his past performances, and connections.

Respect the TimeformUS Pace Projector; Winning Map looks to break on top, and has a chance to control this short field within his comfort zone, even at a Seven Furlong G3.
And, even with a kinder gentler Baffert of late, we've seen enough of his prospects that appear maybe a touch rank or green, to actually improve and blossom into a strength of style. I'm as apprehensive as they come, but I'm more afraid of Winning Map controlling a loose lead than freaking into something I haven't seen from him yet.

However from my handicapping, the Kamui is so much the best in this field. It doesn't even look close.

Kamui looks like his natural progression would have him contending with Corniche for Jimmy Barnes' 2022 KYD bid.

Depending on win odds there may be either an overlay on the or a 'Dutch on the

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most