Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:51 AM   #1522
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I don't see how one was any more egregious than the other.
The incident was severe enough to cause McKinzie a lot. After watching it several times I'd have ruled that both incidents were a wash and left the natural result alone.

Castellano was race riding and made an early move that surprised Smith. Smith reacted a little too slowly and had to re-rally. Bolt D’oro did bump McKinzie twice at the top of the stretch. And McKinzie did veer out in the stretch run herding Bolt D’Oro. After a few days I’d have ruled that the two incidents cancelled one another out and left McKinzie up even though the DQ benefitted me.

And as for the Stewards…………………. Baekecker needs to be fired. McHargue needs to be fired. And the 3 Stewards need to be fired several years ago. 20 minutes to make a call that wasn’t all that complicated is embarrassing. Then, like they always do for political reasons they say it was unanimous. Bullshit. If it was unanimous it would have taken less than 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)