Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 12:52 AM   #621
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
You don't read to well do you?
I said " I have no problem calling out both sides".....where does that say I "reject" either or? I specifically said one side aligns more with me then the other. Again, where is the term "reject"?? Since you like to play word games, lets play.....

No, its not about you calling anything "fearmongering". Its about you from day one claiming to be something your'e not. You talk about me showing my true colors, yet you have consistently said, you are not left wing. Ok, yet you bash trump at every chance you get. Now you have gone way further and attack almost anything right including the GOP with little to no response when shown the same thing on the left. When repeatedly called out, you will toss in at the very end of whatever topic, (I am not left wing) to try and make a point.

You see, you like to deflect as much as ANYONE else here. You call them out, but you don't like it when called out yourself. You use terms like whataboutisms and deflect, and dodge, etc etc yet it is YOU who is doing the most dodging.

I can respect HCAP, MOSTY, FAN and ANY other on the left. Care to know why? They KNOW who they are and they fully own it. Same with those on the right. Tom, etc etc.

You, I see you as the worst of the worst. Always trying to ACT like your in the middle just to stir chit. To top it off, you not only act, you try to tell everyone how incompetent or lacking they are intellectually. If it makes you feel better, carry on....but everyone here knows exactly what you are about.....

Night
So you literally just hopped on to this thread to grind an axe and lose another argument with me... falling all the way back personal attacks yet again.

In my 10 years on this board my policy positions have been pretty well fleshed out and readily available for consumption. I even posted one here you completely ignored and I'll assume because you think its decent... Box and Margie did. But what you currently don't like is I take issue with the absolute hypocrisy of you folks...

Blaming the Dems doesn't work when you control all the controls on the plane...

Pretty funny to see what happened to deficit hawks like your former self post 2016.

See I haven't actually changed my positions... you guys have... maybe you were the real RINOs all along!

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-19-2018 at 12:56 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most