Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 12:23 AM   #620
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Wow that was one long ass dodge...

The point in case you missed it there was both sides do it. I just repeated your previous post back to you with a fun kool aid reference to point out your hypocrisy. Unsurprisingly you lose your shit and vomit all over your keyboard... let's go back to that previous post shall we?

You just claim to reject both but in practice don't... you're a hack with an axe to grind with me... its comical... you're whole beef this thread is me calling stuff fearmongering and you not "liking" it.

And here are your true colors because you simply can't help yourself. I have to be for open borders right? Even though I showed earlier in this thread I'm not.
You don't read to well do you?
I said " I have no problem calling out both sides".....where does that say I "reject" either or? I specifically said one side aligns more with me then the other. Again, where is the term "reject"?? Since you like to play word games, lets play.....

No, its not about you calling anything "fearmongering". Its about you from day one claiming to be something your'e not. You talk about me showing my true colors, yet you have consistently said, you are not left wing. Ok, yet you bash trump at every chance you get. Now you have gone way further and attack almost anything right including the GOP with little to no response when shown the same thing on the left. When repeatedly called out, you will toss in at the very end of whatever topic, (I am not left wing) to try and make a point.

You see, you like to deflect as much as ANYONE else here. You call them out, but you don't like it when called out yourself. You use terms like whataboutisms and deflect, and dodge, etc etc yet it is YOU who is doing the most dodging.

I can respect HCAP, MOSTY, FAN and ANY other on the left. Care to know why? They KNOW who they are and they fully own it. Same with those on the right. Tom, etc etc.

You, I see you as the worst of the worst. Always trying to ACT like your in the middle just to stir chit. To top it off, you not only act, you try to tell everyone how incompetent or lacking they are intellectually. If it makes you feel better, carry on....but everyone here knows exactly what you are about.....

Night
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most