Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 12:37 AM   #757
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
See the bolded part and answer.....
As to the rest of your hogwash, I never said it was all or nothing. It is NOT my responsibility to make the laws of this county. I participate in a process by where I elect legislators who do that based on their constituency.

Now please provide proof, that we are taking away children from MIGRANTS, who are attempting to enter this country LEGALLY through the process seeking asylum. If they are attempting to LEGALLY enter this country and we are taking their children away, then I agree whole heartedly with you.

On the other hand...… If ILLEGALLY.....then its a crime and punishment should be served accordingly.....
You are implying it's all or nothing.

They are entering illegally. If you weren't getting off on being "tough" on immigration you could see I don't actually disagree with you on much.

The only ****ing issue I disagree with is that we MUST separate parents from kids during this process. We DON'T as was demonstrated yesterday.

Where was your ****ing law and order when Cliven Bundy was standing up to federal tyranny?

You guys sure are picky when it comes to lawbreakers you support...

White salt of the earth cattle rancher taking advantage of Uncle Sam -

Brown people coming here to take advantage of Uncle Sam - and take their kids too...

Kudos to Trump for doing the morally right thing here. Some will say he had a crises of faith. Others will say the pressure got to him. I don't care... he did the right thing.

**** is wrong with you people?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-22-2018 at 12:44 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)