Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #19
Scanman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloUK6108 View Post
Going to Chicago the first part of December and figure what hell? Let's go to the races at Hawthorne. Dont say "it's a dump don't go" because I'm going to see a new track and add another to my list. I'm 26, surely I can rack up a decent number before they all shut down or I kick the bucket. But chime in on what I'm in for as well as pointers for a Saturday at Hawthorne.
Excellent, Polo. Try to see them all. I'm visiting #358 on Saturday, Garrison Savannah in Barbados.

I visited Hawthorne about 8 years ago, so my recollection is dodgy. I remember it being in a pretty rundown area, but once I was inside the track, no worries. My experience at the track was favorable (caught a nice sunny day in November). I had a rental car, so I can't speak of public transport. I did make sure not to stop in the local vicinity.

Lots of good advice on offer by other posters. Hope you have a great day and cash lots of tickets!!!
Scanman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)