Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 05:35 PM   #12
snappit

More news today. The Met Police have announced they are now (at last) going to hold an investigation into potential law breaking in Downing Street. They have said this is because of evidence passed to them by Sue Gray the civil servant who is heading the official investigation and evidence from the met's own police officers, presumably those who were guarding Downing St. It is almost unprecedented that the police are investigating the government.

More revelations have also come out that there was a birthday get together at Downing St of 30 people including, Johnson, his wife and his interior decorator. They had pre-arranged food, birthday cake and singing, all in defiance of the law at the time.

The Sue Gray report is due to be published tomorrow, but suprise, suprise is unlikey to be published before Prime Ministers questions at midday so Johnson can't be questioned on it. I am skeptical of this report though because it has been ordered by Johnson and will be given to him. Sue Gray is one of his direct reports. A bit like me doing an investigation on my manager at work and giving him the results. I am also skeptical of the met investigation and believe it should be done by a different police force. It is met police officers who guard Downing St and they did nothing at the time.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)