Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:59 PM   #9
snappit

First of all it's not the UK it's England. Scotland, Wales and Nothern Ireland make their own rules on this.

This is not anything to do with Johnson and his cronies wanting to end restrictions but about Johnson trying to save his own miserable skin.

The whole country was in lockdown and people died on their own unable to see relatives, attendance at funerals were limited, people were being prosecuted for things like meeting one other person for a coffee in a park. In 2020 both my mother and step father passed away. I wasn't allowed to go and see them for months and only got to to see my mother for the first time in months on the morning she died. I stayed with my step father for a month before he was taken to hospital. We weren't allowed to visit him and he died two months later, alone. I wasn't even allowed to visit the funeral home. Both funerals were limited and we weren't even allowed to sing. All this time the very people who made these rules were partying and ignoring the rules they put in place. One rule for them and another for the rest. Johnson has lied and lied again. He first said he hadn't broken the rules but it was then discovered that not only did he know about the parties but even attended some. In one of them one of his aides sent out an email invitation to people to attend one of the parties and asking for people to bring their own booze. There is now evidence that people in 10 Downing St were going to the local Tesco filling suitcases with beer.

One Tory has now crossed the floor to the Labour party, a very rare occurence. It has now been found out that Conservative MP's were being blackmailed into supporting Johnson over this. One MP was told by whips if he didn't support Johnson the government would withdraw funding for a new school in his constituency.

I'm not a conservative and have always voted Labour but have still respected many conservatives, including prime ministers as fundemental decent people but have nothing but contempt for the devious, lying, corrupt c**t we have as PM at the moment. Don't be decieved by his acting the bumbling, lovable person, it is all a carefully crafted act. At the last election just two years ago the Conservatives won 163 more seats than Labour, a huge landslide. Today Labour are 14 points ahead in the polls, a truly amazing swing.

Johnsons whole period in power has been a disaster. One of his MP's had to resign after it was found out he was being paid to lobby for companies who were paying him to do so. Illegal. Brexit has been a disaster for us, companies are going bust due to difficulties in exporting and today it is reported there are 17km queue's of lorries at channel ports waiting to have documentation processed. Shop shelves are empty due to lack of people to drive lorries and work in warehouses as European workers are going home. Today it has come out that one of his MP's was dismissed from her ministerial job because her 'muslimness' was making colleagues uncomfortable.

People are now totally fed up with this clown and his lies. At the last election, just two years ago, the Conservatives won 163 more seats than Labour, a huge landslide. Today Labour are 14 points ahead in the polls, a truly amazing swing.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)